Painkiller: Hell and Damnation automatically runs in the language of your Operating System. If you wish to change that language, here is how to proceed (on Windows 10):
- Open your PC Settings.
- Click on Time & language.
- Click on Region & language.
- Under Languages, click on Add a language.
- Click on the language you want to add, and select the specific variation if applicable.
- Select the new language and click Options (and download any the language packs as necessary).
- On Region & language, select the new language, and click on Set as default.
Run Painkiller:Hell and Damnation again and the language should have changed accordingly.