When Dirt Showdown launches, it loads a lot of data into memory. During this process the screen may go black for a while. On older machines, this can be for as long as 2 minutes. Just hold tight and wait for it to sort itself out.
Articles in this section
- After changing the screen resolution in Worms Reloaded, I seem to have lost control of the game
- Why is online multiplayer not working in Spellforce 2 - Anniversary Edition?
- How do I change the language in Spellforce 2 - Anniversary Edition?
- How do I change the language of Painkiller: Hell and Damnation?
- Why is Men of War: Assault Squad crashing?
- How do I change the language in Men of War: Assault Squad?
- Do I have to download Fractured Space to play Strike Suit Zero?
- How do you switch languages in Ryse: Son of Rome?
- When I launch Stasis or The Pillars of the Earth I get a black screen. Why?
- Why won't Let's Sing run on my PC?