When Dirt Showdown launches, it loads a lot of data into memory. During this process the screen may go black for a while. On older machines, this can be for as long as 2 minutes. Just hold tight and wait for it to sort itself out.
Articles in this section
- No sound in Zombie Army Trilogy
- Overlord II - Can't access the profile file
- How do I change the resolution in Overlord II?
- The Guild 2 Renaissance crashes on first launch
- MX vs ATV Reflex crashes constantly
- How do I change the resolution of MX vs ATV Reflex?
- How do I change the language of MX vs ATV Reflex?
- After changing the screen resolution in Worms Reloaded, I seem to have lost control of the game
- Why is online multiplayer not working in Spellforce 2 - Anniversary Edition?
- How do I change the language in Spellforce 2 - Anniversary Edition?