Publishers set the prices of the games and tend to stay close to the Steam price. Rentals are typically $2-3 per day, but this can vary depending on the game. Occasionally there are special offers in-game too, so it’s worth keeping an eye out for a great deal!
Articles in this section
- The Download Manager/game crashes
- I get the error message "ProcessMonitor detected in your system, please restart and try again". What do I do?
- I get a Cyclic Redundancy Error. What can I do?
- I can't log in on the website/client
- Can I change my email address?
- The game crashes when launching
- I put the wrong age and can't access some games.
- I still haven't received my registration confirmation email
- Why is my rental only showing 1 hour?
- How do I activate a voucher code?