On some machines, we have found that FRAPS and Raptr can interfere with our trials. We are working on a solution to this problem, but in the meantime to get around this we recommend switching off FRAPS and Raptr before playing a GameSessions trial.
Articles in this section
- Is my anti-virus software interfering with the game?
- Experiencing installation issues?
- Are the trials compatible with Windows 10?
- How do I install the game to a different hard drive?
- Will my PC run the game OK?
- It says there's not enough hard drive space, what should I do?
- Do FRAPS & Raptr work with GameSessions trials?
- The game runs too slowly on my PC, help!
- Why won't the trial run on Windows XP?
- I’m finding the game difficult to play using the keyboard…